1. All prepayments are not refundable.
2. At no time do I trade for you. Our roles are clearly defined: I mentor, you trade. The purpose of mentoring is to educate and coach you to invest and trade on your own.
3. You understand that your investments and trades are your sole decision and responsibility. I am not aware of the specifics of your financial situation or your risk tolerance. You should not make investment and trading decisions based solely on our discussions. I do not guarantee any specific outcome, profit or loss. You are solely responsible for any loss you may incur. You agree that you will not hold me liable for any loss as a result of your trading.
4. Your trading account is secured between you and your trading system. I never ask for your login information for your funded account(s).
5. AskTradeMentor.com is neither a Registered Investment Advisor nor a Broker/Dealer. You are advised that all information is issued solely for educational purposes and is not to be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor is it to be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell (short or otherwise) any security.
6. All opinions, analyses and information included herein are based on sources believed to be reliable and written in good faith, but no representation or warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, is made including but not limited to any representation or warranty concerning accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or appropriateness. In addition, I do not necessarily update such opinions, analysis or information. I may have long or short positions in the securities that are discussed.